Fibreglass reinforced plastic profiles
Fibreglass reinforced plastic profiles are stock items at FlexxCon. We supply FRP profiles in various designs and variants:
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic corner profiles
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic U-profiles
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic T-profiles
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic sealing profiles
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic interconnecting profiles
Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) profiles are widely used in constructions where environmental factors (including water, acid, weather influences) may affect the materials and the durability. The use of FRP profiles has various advantages compared to the use of traditional materials as steel and wood. Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) profiles are high in strength, corrosion-resistant, lightweight and have a long service life.
Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic profiles (GRP) are easily, flexibly and quickly processed and installed
Customised Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic profiles
FlexxCon supplies customised profiles for example for the petrochemical industry, civil engineering, water treatment companies , the energy sector, shipping and offshore. Our engineering department designs customised FRP profiles and constructions for a wide range of applications:
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic supporting constructions
- staircases and landings
- platforms, access platforms
- ladders and cage ladders
- loading floors, loading platforms, etc.
Fiber Reinforced Plastic profiles (GRP) : high strength, durable, maintenance-free and safe!
Do you have questions or do you require more information?
Call FlexxCon, the specialist in FRP profiles: +31334556696